Operated by Linnet Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Linnet Ventures is a new project launched in 2017. We aim to identify and advance early stage products in the biopharma, nutraceutical and/or medical device space. Depending on the stage of your company and your needs, we can come in as consultants, advisers, department heads or even co-founders.
Our goal - To enter into equity partnerships to further validate and add value to drug or device products that improve lives. We desire a strong return on investment to honor our stakeholders.
Its all about team and results. Here are some highlights from the careers of our executive team, board of directors and advisors:
- Versatile experience in pharma, biotech, nutraceuticals, medical devices, consumer products, tech, private equity and venture capital. Over $1B+ in consumer product sales. Over $1B+ completed in pharma and medical device licensing deals.
- Executives, VPs or Directors at the largest pharmaceutical and consumer product companies in the US including: Genentech, Gillette, Johnson and Johnson, Jazz Pharma, Abbott, Bayer, Regeneron, Biogen, Roche and TAPP Pharma.
- More than half of our team holds a JD, PharmD, PhD or MBA degree. Some of us are Harvard educated, while others are 'school of hard knocks' educated.
- Several of our team members have started and sold their own companies.
Linnet Ventures for Investors
Are you interested in learning more about our projects for investment? We aim to offer investments at the various stages of our projects. An accredited investor, includes anyone who:
- Earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- Has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence).
Non accredited investors may still invest in projects from time to time. However, there are SEC restrictions. If you are interested in getting to know us and hearing about future opportunities feel free to fill out your info below.
You may also be interested in joining an early stage team or just becoming a part of our network.
Our CEO, Tim Linnet, is also a guest writer for Entrepreneur Magazine. Connect if you would like to submit your project as an article for Entrepreneur.com
For New Ventures and Startups
Ready to get started on your project? We have successfully fundraised between $100,00 and $1,500,000 for our previous projects with our fundraising program. For a small monthly fee, you will work with Dr. Tim Linnet to create a slide deck, find and reach out to investors within your existing network and create a larger investor network to fund your project. At this point our team may be interested in joining your team as advisors. Imagine if you could have the weight of our team behind your pitch! If you are interested in learning more about this program please fill out a startup application.
External Management Roles
We fill the business roles that support the practical business aspects of an early developed Pharma company. CEO, Fundraising, Business Planning, Market Analysis, Business Development, Out-Licensing or Sales.
Sweat equity advisory services, board seats etc. Industry connections to the consultants that we use. Fundraising coaching in your existing network.
We step in as co-founders. We support your fundraising efforts with our experience and knowledge in accessing capital. Full access to our human capital resources.